BECOME A FRIEND or Volunteer
Do you want to become a friend of ASAC? We would be more than happy to have you as part of our family.
Friends of ASAC help us by attending events, getting our newsletter, spreading information about us and can offer any assistance to ASAC. Download the form below and fill in your details. Scan it and email it to email@example.com . If you have further questions on how you can become a friend of ASAC don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you want to offer your services then you can also volunteer at ASAC, use the respective form below.
What does ASAC offer?
- Telephonic counselling in safe and confidential environment
- Referrals to other effective services for long term interventions
- Training and education for psychological interventions
- Suicide risk assessment
- Public awareness programs
- Support groups for people directly and indirectly affected with mental health problems
- Outreach programs
- Subscription to Newsletters, Magazines, Resource Literature
Fundraise for Us
If you are interested in fundraising for us please contact us. ASAC would be more than happy to receive your assistance.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT ASAC?
Become a corporate member.
Click the button below to download the corporate membership form. Fill in the required details, scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org